Welcome to the Joint Conference of CNIG & GCAE!
Welcome to the joint conference of CNIG & GCAE!
The Golf Course Association Europe is proud to be the co-host of this joint CNIG/GCAE International Golf Business Conference in 2020 in Cascais.
We are expecting representatives from all over Europe and the USA to be part of our conference and make new connections with our colleagues from the Portuguese speaking countries. They will bring their innovations and new ideas to the conference in Portugal.
We invite you to attend the GCAE Golf Business Conference, a unique event bringing together the key decision makers in European golf, to not only learn from the leaders within the field but to provide an opportunity for you to add to the debate on the future direction the industry should be taking.
Whether you are currently a member, are planning to invest in golf facilities or want to show that your products and services offer key opportunities to the industry, the conference will provide you with a business networking platform to share best practice, enable you to learn from industry experts, seek out peer to peer advice and work together to improve your overall golf knowledge & expertise.
What are the benefits of coming?
- An unparalleled networking opportunity to meet and engage with the industry experts and investment decision makers within the European and global golf market.
- Sharing international best practice on all aspects of golf club ownership, with keynote speakers discussing how to make the most of the key Opportunities on offer to the sport
- Access to a range of key networking events including
- Opening reception with industry suppliers
- Dinner with the GCAE Industry Awards
- 2 business lunches with peers and experts
- 3 refreshment breaks (morning and evening)
- Complimentary golf competition to get the conference (and your networking) going with a bang.
Who should attend?
- Golf Course Owners from across Europe and beyond
- Golf Course Managers/Developers
- Golf Tourism Businesses
- Golf Industry Consultants, Architects, Academics & Experts who want to know what the owners really think
- Golf Suppliers looking to expand their contacts and reach in Europe.