Welcome to the Joint Conference of GCAE & CNIG!
Do you want to join this event? Please register!
Palacio Hotel in Cascais Portugal
We are delighted to announce that the upcoming GCAE Conference will be held at the Palacio Hotel in Cascais.
The hotel is set in beautiful, lush gardens with astonishing views over the sea. And only 15 minutes from Lisbon airport. With a golf course located close to the hotel, it is the ideal location for the European Golf Business Conference.
The 2023 Golf Business Conference: Discovering new opportunities & dealing with threats
This year’s edition has a strong focus on the recent developments that have put golf in a different situation: a combination of healthy growth of players and rising costs, shortage of staff, sustainability and technological opportunities. It comes all together at the 2023 Golf Business Conference.
The Big opportunity nr. 1: Let’s keep them on board. How to do so with these new generations of younger golfers.
The Big Opportunity nr. 2: We need Technology and services to make their life easy on the golf course, what is available? To safe cost, to increase customer friendliness and to increase revenue!
The Big Opportunity nr. 3: They like to play on sustainable golf courses: we will show how to get there. Energy use, pesticide ban, water use..
Owners, General Managers from all over Europe meet up every year at this event where the most forward-thinking leaders and entrepreneurs in the Golf Business meet. Come and join the network. You will feel very welcomed by like-minded entrepreneurs.
We invite you to attend the GCAE Golf Business Conference, a unique event bringing together the key decision makers in European golf, to not only learn from the leaders within the field but to provide an opportunity for you to add to the debate on the future direction the industry should be taking.
Whether you are currently a member, are planning to invest in golf facilities or want to show that your products and services offer key opportunities to the industry, the conference will provide you with a business networking platform to share best practice, enable you to learn from industry experts, seek out peer to peer advice and work together to improve your overall golf knowledge & expertise.
What are the benefits of coming?
- An unparalleled networking opportunity to meet and engage with the industry experts and investment decision makers within the European and global golf market.
- Sharing international best practice on all aspects of golf club ownership, with keynote speakers discussing how to make the most of the key Opportunities on offer to the sport
- Access to a range of key networking events including
- Opening reception with industry suppliers
- Dinner with the GCAE Industry Awards
- 2 business lunches with peers and experts
- 3 refreshment breaks (morning and evening)
- Complimentary golf competition to get the conference (and your networking) going with a bang.
Who should attend?
- Golf Course Owners from across Europe and beyond
- Golf Course Managers/Developers
- Golf Tourism Businesses
- Golf Industry Consultants, Architects, Academics & Experts who want to know what the owners really think
- Golf Suppliers looking to expand their contacts and reach in Europe.